March 18, 2015

Engagement session with BreAnne Weston and Jessica Casperson

BreAnne is such a sweetheart. I absolutely love working with her. She was kind enough to ask if I would be interested in doing the makeup for this stunning girl, so of course I said yes! Makenzie, and Smitty had just gotten engaged that morning, and they were off to shoot pictures that day. It all happened so perfectly. They are such a great couple and I am so happy for them. These beautiful pictures will be ones to remind them of such a wonderful day, for the rest of their lives. Feel free to check out BreAnne's page, for more of this lovely couple! http://www.breannewestonphoto.com/search/label/blog
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I didn't just get to work with BreAnne, but I had the pleasure of working with her good friend Jessica, from Jessica Casperson Photography. I have fallen in love with her blog, and the photos she captures. She is a darling girl, and she rocked some amazing photos from this photo shoot as well. I love the difference in colors. Please feel free to check out her page too. http://jessicacaspersonphotography.com/home-2/blog/





 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment