April 14, 2015

Engagement Collaboration with Adornit and Developing Bliss

 
 
 
 
I think collaborations are one of my favorite things. We had so many people that helped pull this together and it all turned out so beautiful. Adornit Clothing Boutique was so very kind and let us take some of their gorgeous clothes for our work. Amber Lindhardt helped style these adorable outfits, and I loved every single one of them! Ruth Crozier from Developing Bliss was such a sweetheart and took this photo shoot on for me when my previous photographer was unable to do so. She did such a good job!
 
Brock and Taylor are engaged and getting married next month, and I am so excited for them. They are the sweetest couple, and I absolutely loved working with them. Even though they already have some engagement photos, I knew I wanted them for this shoot! They were such good sports, and froze throughout the entire evening. They are amazing!
 
 
 
Miss Taylor, does not wear a speck of makeup on a regular day to day basis (and she definitely doesn't need to!) so I tried to keep things pretty simple. I was very light handed in my application. I started on her lid and lightly packed on my favorite makeup geek eye shadow in the shade "cosmopolitan" which is a coppery pink color. On top of that I took my Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette in the shade "UNINHIBITED". In her crease I used a very light hand and did a very very soft cut crease, using the shades "UNDENIABLE" and "UNEDITED" from that same Lorac Pallette. Her lip color is "Sheer Ladyflower" from Urban Decay. Doesn't it look so pretty on her?
 
             

 
 
Here are some images of these outfits from Adornit! If you have not been in there yet, I highly recommend it.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment