March 7, 2015

BreAnne Weston Photography, Photoshoot

I love my kids. I really do, but sometimes just being cooped up inside can take a toll on me. I guess that is why I love photo shoots like this. I love getting out with other people!

Getting to collaborate with BreAnne Weston was a dream. She is a darling sweet girl!
I was amazed at her talents, and just how smooth everything went. These
photos speak for themselves, and really just show off her true talents. Go check out her page for more of her amazing work http://www.breannewestonphoto.com you will not be disappointed! I also had the pleasure of working with Amber, our model, who is such a sweetheart! We decided to do a makeup look on Amber that was a bit different from her normal every day look. She is a "Red Lip, Classic" kind of girl, so we pulled her away from what she was used to, and did an edgy look. A deep purple and black Smokey eye, with a pop of purple glitter, just for some extra dimension. We polished it off with some airbrush foundation (which went horribly, horribly wrong) and a neutral pink lip. Remember that when you are working with a dark eye, you want to keep the lips more neutral. If you have too much going on, it looks... Well, like too much going on.

I can only hope that one day, I will have the pleasure of working with these great girls again! They are what makes my job so enjoyable!








Can you believe how amazing these look?

No comments:

Post a Comment