June 12, 2015

Styled Shoot with Kylee Ann Photography

 

 
                                     
 
I don't think there is anything that could make my day more than a photographer asking me to do the makeup for a photo-shoot. It gives me such a great feeling, knowing they have that kind of confidence in my work. When Kylee asked me if I would be willing to do the makeup for a model in her upcoming promotional video I was so excited. Kylee is such a fantastic photographer and a sweet heart of a person, so of course I said yes! Check out more of this lovely session on her photography page http://kyleeannphotography.com/logan-utah-bridal-photographer-makayla/
 
 
Our original model couldn't make it, but luckily Makayla and her Fiancé Dusty were able to come in and help us out! Makayla was so sweet, and so grateful! I absolutely loved being her hair and makeup artist for the day. She is going to make such a beautiful bride!
 



They are such a sweet couple! For Makayla I stuck with a pretty basic look. Details of products used below:
 
 
Eyes
Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette:
*Unlimited on lid
*Unwind, and Unedited in Crease
*Uninhibited inner eye highlight
*Undressed for brow highlight
 
Cheeks
 Makeup Geek Blushes:
*Romance
*Honeymoon
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit







 

No comments:

Post a Comment